It’s easy to set and change your banner and colors in Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord, but did you know there’s an unofficial, but super-easy way to create your very own banner? Compared to the options provided in-game, there’s plenty of scope here to do pretty much whatever you want.
Products used in this guide
How to make your custom banner
- Go to Reddit user Bizzfart’s banner editor.
- Configure your own banner. (The instructions provided are pretty good. Keep in mind the crop line!)
- Copy the code provided.
- Open up Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord.
- Load your game.
- Hit B to take you to the banner editor.
- Hit CTR + V to paste the code into the game. (Do NOT paste anything other than the code provided else you’ll crash the game.)
Enjoy your new custom banner!