Xbox Game Pass is a subscription service which costs $9.99 per month. Customers gain access to over a hundred games — ranging from smaller experiences to massive blockbusters — for a limited time. Just like Netflix, some titles are permanent additions while others rotate in and out. Since the service launched, many gamers have been asking Microsoft how many subscribers it has. While usually the company doesn’t comment on sales figures, during an interview between Microsoft’s Executive Vice President of Gaming Phil Spencer and LevelUp , the former revealed a general count. There are “millions of subscribers” already.
- 20 percent increase in playtime.
- 40 percent increase in number of games played.
- Whenever new games enter Xbox Game Pass, active players double.
- 25 percent increase in preorders.
- 10 percent increase in franchise sales.
Do you pay $9.99 a month for Xbox Game Pass? Let us know. What do you want out of the service in the future?
Netflix for games
Play over 100 games for one low price per month
This post may contain affiliate links. See our disclosure policy for more details.