A new update is now available for the official Windows Central app on Windows 10. This update brings several fixes and improvements, but the biggest one is a fix for the login issues present in prior versions. There are also updates to the iconography to match the website, along with some tweaks to the news categories.
Here’s a look at all of what’s new:
- Use the new podcast listening endpoint.
- Use HTTPS URLs by default.
- Fixed login by switching to use HTTPS authentication endpoints.
- Updated .NET dependencies.
- Updated article body font.
- Updated news categories.
- Updated logos and icons to match website.
The Windows Central app for Windows 10 serves up the same content found on the website with an ad-free experience. For more, you can check out the latest updates with version 1.3.9 of the Windows Central app at the Microsoft Store.