Microsoft is back with yet another Windows 11 preview build, once again for Insiders in both the Beta Channel and Dev Channel. Today’s build is 22000.132 and includes a handful of new fixes, with the most notable changes arriving in the form of app updates independant from the build.
New updates for Calculator, Snipping Tool, and and Mail & Calendar are rolling out in the Dev Channel with new designs that match the rest of the Windows 11 interface. Here’s the changelog for build 22000.132 specifically:
- We’re excited to begin rolling out one-to-one and group audio and video calling, with many of the features that you’ve come to expect. You can create and join meetings. You can toggle your microphone and camera on or off and choose your preferred speakers, mic, and camera with device settings. You can manage meeting information and options. You can share your screen, see the roster of participants, admit meeting participants from the lobby, chat and see people’s video in a gallery view. We’re excited to bring this experience to a growing network of people!
- Did some work to address a scenario where the recent searches list displayed when hovering over the Search icon in the Taskbar was unexpectedly blank.
- We fixed the issue where launching links from the widgets board wasn’t always invoking apps to the foreground.
- Clicking the widgets icon in the Taskbar should open it on the correct monitor now.
- The Taskbar (Explorer.exe) should no longer repeatedly crash inside of Windows Sandbox.
- Addressed an issue leading to some Insiders experiencing a bug check when attempting to roll back in the previous flight.
- Mitigated an issue that was making certain games go unresponsive after pressing the Enter key.
- Fixed an issue where the “location in use” indicator icon wasn’t showing up in the Taskbar when it should have been.
As always, you can check out the Windows Blog for the complete list of known issues.