Wasteland 3 is one of the best games to release this year, letting players assemble a team of rangers to tame a post-apocalyptic Colorado. Now the game, which received a 5-star review here, has gotten even better thanks to the latest patch from inXile Entertainment.
The patch was originally scheduled for last week, but was delayed by a new bug that made the Options menu unusable. That’s been fixed, but required the developers resubmit everything for certification. One of the biggest things the patch, dubbed Meat Maker Marinade, adds is Brazilian Portuguese and Italian subtitles for PC and Xbox players. Unfortunately, that feature has been delayed for PlayStation and likely won’t be available until the end of this month or early January. Here are some of the other highlights from the patch notes:
- The intro cinematic and live-action short are now viewable from the main menu under a Special Features option.
- The starting Rangers’ attributes will no longer go into the negative.
- Progression blockers like the Yuma County Speedway door and Little Hell gondola have been fixed.
- Sawblade ammo has been added into merchants and enemy drop tables.
- Added a keybind option on PC for “Loot All.”
- Additional stability improvements made to assist with older console crash rates. Work will be continuing in future updates to further reduce crash potential.
- New makeup options in character creation.
We may earn a commission for purchases using our links. Learn more.