Warframe’s Xbox Series X|S Optimizations include:
- 4K at 60 fps on Series X, 1080p at 60fps on Series S
- Dynamic real-time lighting and volumetric shadows
- New detailed sound system
- Improved loading speeds
- Cross-gen gameplay with Xbox One
The Call of the Tempestarii update includes:
- Puts you at the helm of the battleship Railjack
- Command a crew
- Wield a powerful weapon
- Acquiring a Railjack is much easier now
- Command Intrinsics and Avionics Systems updates
- Hireable AI crew members
- Can be leveled up
- Can be customized
- Many improvements to countless systems
- More diverse game modes and rewards
- New missions
- Sevagoth, the 46th Warframe
- Heavy damage type
- Heals teammates with enemy souls
- Second form unleashes devastating “Shadow” melee attack
- New space-bound story quest
- 8th-anniversary celebration
- Free perk for Xbox Game Pass Ultimate subscribers
There’s a lot to like about the Call of the Tempestarii update, which is now available for Warframe players on Xbox Series X, Xbox Series S, Xbox One, PS5, PS4, and PC. Things are about to get even better for Warframe, as well, as upcoming changes to Xbox Live Gold will make Warframe truly free to play online—Xbox Live Gold will no longer be a requirement for online multiplayer in free-to-play games.
Warframe is one of the best games on Xbox, especially for fans of similar games like Destiny 2, which is now also a free-to-play game. If you haven’t given it a try yet, now is the best time to jump in.
Now on Xbox Series X|S
One of the best free-to-play games
Warframe has long been one of the most polished and well-supported free-to-play games you can play, and now it’s Optimized for Xbox Series X|S. Jump into Warframe and its brand-new free content update to see how it plays on next-gen consoles.
We may earn a commission for purchases using our links. Learn more.