Total War: Warhammer 3 is an ongoing game, and developer Creative Assembly just dropped a massive patch for the game that also adds some free DLC.
The developer detailed Update 1.2 on Tuesday, sharing a long, long list of bug fixes for Total War: Warhammer 3, including unit responsiveness, having mounts unlock automatically for characters without spending points, technology improvements, and more.
- The Dune Dragons – Celestial Dragon Guard – Grand Cathay
- Hellforged Host – Exalted Bloodletters – Khorne
- Dazh’s Hearth-Blades – Hearth-Guard – Kislev
- Festering Stooges – Exalted Plaguebearers – Nurgle
- Powder Guts – Maneaters (Ogre Pistols) – Ogre Kingdoms
- Bringers of Beguilement – Exalted Daemonettes – Slaanesh
- Blazing Squealers – Exalted Pink Horrors – Tzeentch
Creative Assembly recently shared a roadmap for Total War: Warhammer 3 through the rest of 2022, giving details on when players can roughly expect different patches and features to arrive. This means that the list of factions in Total War: Warhammer 3 will grow, it’s just going to take longer than for past games in the franchise.
Update 1.2 is available now on Steam, the Epic Games Store, and the Microsoft Store, so you’re good to go regardless of where you’re playing your PC games.
We may earn a commission for purchases using our links. Learn more.