The time has come for another Minecraft beta, this time coming in the form of update 126.96.36.199. The latest beta for Minecraft: Bedrock Edition is a small one, mostly including a handful of bug fixes for the game and the recently updated Achievements screen, but there is one notable addition that comes in the form of a parity change. Minecraft: Java Edition has had ambient noises in the Nether Update for ages now, and those background noises are now coming to the universal Bedrock Edition of Minecraft in this beta update.
Minecraft remains one of the Best Games for Kids but is great fun for all ages. Make sure you’re set up with one of the Best Headsets for Xbox Series X|S, that way, you can pick out every single one of the new ambient sounds in the Nether.
The full changelog for Minecraft beta 188.8.131.52 includes:
- Entities are not rendered for the second, third, and fourth players while playing in split-screen on Xbox consoles
- Players now experience ambient sounds in The Nether
- Mobile players will need to update the Minecraft Original Music Pack via the Marketplace to hear these new sounds
- Players are once again able to join servers when the server has view-distance set to 4 or less
- Animations for custom mobs based on vanilla actor types for their “runtime_identifier” (such as Pandas and Polar Bears) will now work properly
- Brought back capability to rejoin a server after it has been suspended and resumed
- Fixed the screen reader not reading the title on the Permissions screen
- Removed the input legend of the Achievement page Summary panel when narration is enabled
- Fixed an issue where the scrollbar could be hidden behind the input legend
- Fixed achievement details page getting its content hidden behind the Input legend
- Updated size of achievement reward frame
- Updated frame art for locked achievements
A gaming masterpiece
Available everywhere you play.
Minecraft is an inarguable and complete success. It has sold copies in the hundreds of millions, has a huge following of dedicated players, and lets you unlock your every creative desire. It’s also available on every platform imaginable, including Xbox One, Windows 10, Playstation 4, and Nintendo Switch. Play with anyone, and play anywhere.