Realme has started rolling out a new software update for the Realme XT, which sports version number RMX1921EX_11_A.12 and comes with the November 2019 security patch.
More importantly, the update brings Nightscape Mode for the front camera and optimizes the clarity of the photos captured in Ultra 64MP Mode.
With the previous update, Realme brought ultrawide angle video recording to the Realme XT, but we noticed the feature was buggy and the viewfinder lagged. With the new update, Realme says it has optimized the quality of ultrawide video recording, and we hope the company also fixed the viewfinder bug.
Check out the full changelog below for more details:
- Android security patch: November 2019
- Added Nightscape to front camera
- Optimized photo clarity when using WhatsApp
- Optimized wide-angle video quality for rear camera
- Optimized the noise reduction in dark environments
- Optimized the clarity of the ULTRA 64 MP mode
- Fixed app crashing when switching to ULTRA 64 MP mode
- Optimized camera quality for reddish color issue
- Improved fingerprints recognition
- Fixed Issues
- Fixed the issue that could not registered VoWiFi to partial carrier
- Fixed text display issue in some interfaces
Realme is seeding the new firmware to a limited number of units right now and will commence a broader rollout in a few days if no bugs are found.
If you can’t wait for the update notification to pop-up on your XT, you can install it manually by downloading the package from here.