Realme has released a new software update for the Realme 5 Pro that adds Dark Mode toggle to the notification center and bumps up the Android security patch level to December 2019.
The new firmware, bearing version number RMX1971EX_11_A.15 also comes with an updated Nightscape algorithm for the selfie camera and extends Clone Apps support to Twitter, Freecharge, Zomato, Swiggy, and Snapchat.
Here’s the complete changelog of the update:
- Android security patch: December 2019
- Added click the blank area to back to the launcher on recent task interface
- Clone Apps support more third-party applications (Twitter, Freecharge, Zomato, Swiggy, Snapchat)
- Added flash on call feature
- Notification Center and Status Bar
- Added fast switch toggles of dark mode in notification center
- Theme Store
- Updated font change supporting in Theme Store
- Updated Nightscape algorithm of front camera, fixed the probabilistic black spot issue
- Known issue fixed
- Fixed the issue of low probability of crashing when long press on desktop icon to clear storage usage
- Fixed a low probability of phone manager crashing when the screen is automatically landscaped
- Fixed the issue that English is selected in the time zone interface in Hindi
Additionally, Realme also released a software update for the Realme X, sporting version number RMX1901EX_11_A.11. It comes with the December 2019 patch and improves the system stability.
The new builds for both smartphones are rolling out to a limited number of users in India right now and a broader rollout will commence in a few days if no bugs are found. However, if you get impatient, you can head over here to download the update packages and install them manually.