Realme recently rolled out software updates for the Realme 1 and U1 which brought Dark Mode. Now the much-requested feature is extended to the Realme 5 Pro with a new firmware sporting version number RMX1971EX_11.A.11.
The new build also brings the ability to record videos with the 8MP ultrawide-angle camera – a feature that was limited to the Realme X2 and X2 Pro until now. Additionally, the update bumps up the Android security patch level on the 5 Pro from August 5, 2019 to October 5, 2019.
Here’s the full changelog of the update:
- Android security patch: October 5, 2019
- Added Dark Mode
- Added wide-angle video shooting feature
- Updated firmware version to optimize game touch experience
- Power optimization
- Optimized power consumption while 4K and 1080P@60FPS video recording
- Known issues fixed
- Fixed after-sales feedback HDR photo spot issue
- Fixed repeatedly focus issue
- Fixed 1080p@60fps preview with green stripes while switching time-lapse photography and 1080p@60fps mode
- Optimized clarity in indoor and low light environments
This new update is rolling out over the air, but only a limited number of users will receive it initially. A broader rollout will commence in a few days if no bugs are found.