Realme rolled out the Dark Mode for the Realme 3 Pro last month, which can be enabled from the Settings > realme Lab menu. Now the company has released a new software update with a toggle that lets you quickly turn on the Dark Mode from the notification center.
Additionally, the new firmware, sporting version number RMX1851EX_11_A.21, bumps up the Android security patch level on the Realme 3 Pro to December 2019 and fixes the volume bar issue.
Here’s the complete changelog of the update:
- Android security patch: December, 2019
- Added click the blank area to back to the launcher on recent task interface
- Notification Center and Status Bar
- Added fast switch toggles of dark mode in notification center
- Added flash on call feature
- Known issue fixed
- Fixed the issue of the volume bar blocked by the camera while horizontal status
This update is rolling out over the air, but only a limited number of users will receive it initially, and a broader rollout will commence in a few days if no major bugs are found.