Today, publisher Paradox Interactive and developer Double Eleven revealed the Island Bound expansion for Prison Architect, the name says it all really. The expansion is coming to PC and consoles on June 11, so the wait won’t be that long.
Some of the main features are listed below.
- Upgrade your prison with a ferry and helicopter transport options.
- Upgrade your prison’s efficiency by linking docks, helipads, and roads to specific deliveries.
- New security objects make it easier to search deliveries and prisoners.
- Customize your island with over nautical objects.
- Alcatraz Prison and Island are coming to the game.
At this point, it’s unclear how much this expansion will cost, but it doesn’t appear to be free like the recently-released “Cleared for Transfer” content that’s available on PC. We’ll keep you posted as soon as we know more. At this time it’s unclear when Cleared for Transfer will hit consoles, too.