Cyberpunk 2077 will feature plenty of perks for the player to choose from, allowing one to customize V with incredible levels of depth. With gameplay videos being published online, it’s possible to get snapshots of various features and the skill tree managed to appear on one such video.
We know there will be five attributes: body, reflexes, technical, cool, and intelligence. Each attribute will have numerous perks and skills available to fine-tune gameplay to a specific style. YouTuber GrizGaming spent some time with the preview for Cyberpunk 2077 and looked into the perk system to see how it all worked.
What they were able to put together was a list of the most expensive (and presumably powerful) perks, as spotted on Reddit.
- Street Brawler “Guerilla”: Killing foes increases crit hit by 60% for 10 secs.
- Athletics “Hard motherfucker”: Armour and resistances increase by 20% for 10 secs.
- Annihilation “Redacted” Dismembering foes reduces recoil by 50% for 6 secs.
- Handguns “Redacted”: Land a critical hit and get an armour boost for 20 secs.
- Rifles “Punisher”: Kill an enemy to nullify weapon sway and spread for 10 secs.
- Blades “Dragon Strike”: Strong attacks consume stacked bleeding effects and deal 15% damage.
- Craft “Revamp”: Increase sale price of crafted items by 25%.
- Engineering “Crazy Science”: Increase tech weapon damage by 25%.
- Stealth “Toxicology”: Poison duration increased by 5 secs.
- Cold Blood “Merciless”: If Cold Blood active, crit chance +10% and crit damage +2%.
- Device Hacking “Transmigration”: Increase Breach time protocol by 25%.
- Target Hacking “Master Memory”: Increase memory regen speed by 25%.
Depending on how you prefer to go about things — whether it’s guns blazing or sneaking around to hack everything — Cyberpunk 2077 will likely provide the means to cater to your specific playstyle.
Cyberpunk 2077 is expected to be released on PC and consoles on November 19, 2020. You can preorder CD Projekt RED’s next open-world RPG right now.