Ori and the Will of the Wisps is a popular action game that received amazing reviews on Xbox One and PC. The title costs just $30 and launched on March 11 this year. Unfortunately, there were a number of performance issues and other problems gamers had to deal with. This impacted the final Metacritic score to some extent, too.
- HDR Support for PC
- Improved HDR visuals on Xbox One consoles
- Dynamic Resolution Scaling
- FPS Limit
- Further improved Performance and Stability on both PC and Xbox One family consoles
- Fixed the crashing on start issues
- Fixed the outstanding problems with achievements not being granted
You can read the complete patch notes, with other quest fixes, on the game’s website.
We’ve been testing out the past for the past few hours and it’s great. The improvement to image quality and even performance on Xbox One is a noticeable leap. Everything doesn’t appear to be a little washed out anymore.
Best of the best
Xbox Game Pass and Xbox Live Gold in one