But more importantly, the update now lets users disable the Zen Mode which is very useful because there could be situations when you really need to use your phone for something other than making phone calls and taking photos, and cannot wait for the 20-minute timer to end.
OnePlus 7 Pro
The update also comes with a few bug fixes and adds the notch area display option in the Settings menu for the OnePlus 7.
Here’s the complete changelog of OxygenOS Open Beta 6 update:
- Fixed the visibility of the fingerprint icon
- Fixed the issue with the interruption of Music in the ambient display
- Improved the animation effect of fingerprint icon
- Added the notch area display option in the Settings (for OnePlus 7)
- Updated Android security patch to 2019.11
- Improved system stability and General bugs fixes
- Zen Mode
- Added the “Disable” option in the app info section
- OnePlus Care (India only)
- Bind your phone to get rewards, premium experience and exclusive offers
You will receive an OTA on your OnePlus 7/7T if it’s running a previous beta build. And, if you are on the stable channel and wish to give the beta version a try, you can head over to the source link below for flashing instructions.