nubia launched the Red Magic 7 series last week in China and now it is bringing the Red Magic 7 to the global markets, while also committing to deliver the Red Magic 7 Pro during the second quarter of 2022.
The nubia Red Magic 7 has one key difference from its Chinese twin – it launches with 65W fast charging, instead of 120W, but everything else remains the same.
And yes, that includes the super generous 18GB RAM. The 6.8″ AMOLED screen of the Red Magic 7 has 1080p resolution and 100% DCI-P3 color gamut coverage and a refresh rate of 165Hz, while the touch sampling rate goes as high as 720Hz.
The phone is offered in three memory combinations, each of them with a unique name and color. The most affordable is called Obsidian and comes in Black color with 12GB RAM and 128GB storage. Price is $629 / €629 / £529.
Then there is the colorful Blue-Red-Purple Pulsar with 16/256 GB memory and a $729 / €729 / £619 price. A slight improvement in RAM leads to the 18/256 GB Supernova version with a semi-transparent back for $799 / €799 / £679.
Global availability of the Red Magic 7 is scheduled for March 10, when users from the following countries will be able to order the phone:
- The United Kingdom
- Europe: Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Lithuania, Croatia, Luxembourg, the Republic of Cyprus, Czechia, Netherlands, Denmark, Poland, Estonia, Portugal, Finland, Romania, France, Slovakia,
Germany, Slovenia, Greece, Spain, Sweden, Ireland, Hungary, Italy, Latvia, Malta.
- North America: Canada, The United States.
- Asia Pacific: Australia, Hong Kong (China SAR), Indonesia, Macau (China SAR), Philippines,
- Middle East: Israel, Kuwait, Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, Qatar.
- Latin America: Mexico, Peru, Chile.