The focus of many Minecraft players may be focused on the latest Minecraft: Bedrock Edition beta today, but Mojang Studios isn’t stopping with that experimental slice of the next major update. The current public build of Minecraft is update 1.17.30, which was released with a sizeable number of changes, quality-of-life improvements, and more earlier in Sept. 2021. However, it also brought with it new bugs that Mojang is aiming to fix.
Minecraft: Bedrock Edition 1.17.32 is now rolling out to players on all platforms, and is a hotfix update with several critical patches for a number of bugs afflicting the first half of the Caves and Cliffs Update. This includes fixes for crashes, loading issues in the Marketplace, a problem with Realms on Nintendo Switch, and more. For the most stable Minecraft experience, be sure to download the 1.17.32 hotfix update as soon as possible.
It’s a common assertion that Minecraft is one of the greatest games ever made, and this is supported by Mojang’s constant support of Minecraft over years and several platforms. Mojang’s dedication has led to Minecraft being considered one of the best Xbox games you can play, with a huge number of toys and gifts to go along with it.
The full changelog for Minecraft: Bedrock Edition 1.17.32 include:
- Fixed several crashes that could occur during gameplay
- Fixed a crash that could occur when navigating the Marketplace sidebar
- Fixed issues with content not loading, even when connected to the internet
- Fixed an issue where light blocks would force players to spawn at the surface of the Overworld
- Fixed the Looting enchantment not being applied when a mob was killed with a projectile
- Fixed issue causing “Couldn’t pack your world file for upload” error when uploading a world to Realms on Nintendo Switch
- Fixed some chunks being deleted when reentering a flat world and old world with the Caves & Cliffs experimental toggle enabled, as well as other world generation issues
A gaming masterpiece
Available everywhere you play.
Minecraft is an inarguable and complete success. It has sold copies in the hundreds of millions, has a huge following of dedicated players, and lets you unlock your every creative desire. It’s also available on every platform imaginable, including Xbox, Windows 10, PlayStation, Nintendo Switch, Android, and iOS. Play with anyone and play anywhere.
A catalog of games
Xbox Game Pass Ultimate
All your gaming needs, in one subscription.
Is the Xbox Game Pass Ultimate the best value in all of gaming? It’s possible. Ultimate bundles your Xbox Live Gold subscription, an Xbox Game Pass subscription for both Xbox consoles and Windows PCs, and Xbox Cloud Gaming for on-the-go. That means access to hundreds of games, with more added all the time, for a single monthly subscription cost.
We may earn a commission for purchases using our links. Learn more.