Microsoft Teams on iOS recently gained several new features, including the ability to raise your hand in meetings (via Neowin). The update to version 2.0.11 also brings the ability to invite people to a meeting with an invite link from the app and the option to add files and folders to channels. The update began rolling out over the weekend, so it should be available to everyone.
Here’s the complete changelog for Microsoft Teams on iOS:
- Access files, org charts, and other features from “More” in the bottom bar of the app
- Invite people to your meeting with an invite link
- Add files and folders to channels
- Raise a virtual hand during a meeting to let others know you want to speak
- Bug fixes and performance improvements
Microsoft Teams gained the hand raise feature on desktops last week, and it’s a useful way to communicate while your microphone is muted.