Gears 5 marks the latest from the gritty shooter, packing a new suite of challenges, with tools of destruction to tackle them. Microsoft has doubled down on its cosmetics lineup, serving a variety of collectible vanity items up for grabs.
Injecting a personal flair into your favorite firearms, Gears 5 already packs a rich assortment of weapon skins at launch. While preorder and merchandise opportunities lock down dozens of unlocks, progression milestones, “Tour of Duty” ranking, and microtransactions also grant in-game wraps for your guns. And with a stream of content on the horizon, there is plenty more to come. We’ve wrapped up every Gears 5 weapon skin so far, as of launch.
Lancer MK 3 Assault Rifle
- AAPE Black Camo Gnasher Weapon Skin (AAPE Pack)
- Art Deco Gnasher Weapon Skin
- Black Phantom Gnasher Weapon Skin (Gears Challenge)
- C H I L L Gnasher Weapon Skin (Tour of Duty, Operation 1)
- DeeBee Gnasher Weapon Skin
- Factory Gnasher Weapon Skin
- Gilded Gnasher Weapon Skin (Gears Challenge)
- Graffiti Gnasher Weapon Skin (Marcus Fenix Action Figure)
- Halo: Reach Noble Team Gnasher Weapon Skin (Gears 5 Ultimate Edition)
- Ice Block Gnasher Weapon Skin (Gears 5 Seagate Game Drive 5TB)
- Neon Wave Gnasher Weapon Skin
- Team Metal Gnasher Weapon Skin (Tour of Duty, Operation 1)
- Team Rock Gnasher Weapon Skin (Tour of Duty, Operation 1)
Boomshot Grenade Launcher
Dropshot Munitions Launcher
Enforcer Submachine Gun
Hammerburst Assault Rifle
Lancer GL Assault Rifle
Longshot Sniper Rifle
Markza MK1 Marksman Rifle
Retro Lancer MK1 Assault Rifle
“Claw” Light Machine Gun
With fresh Gears 5 on the roadmap for months to come, expect regular new additions to this list going forward.
We may earn a commission for purchases using our links. Learn more.