As promised by its initial announcement, the Hot and Hazy Update for Grounded is officially releasing to all players with a wealth of brand-new features and content. Being the biggest update ever during Grounded’s early access, there’s a huge amount to explore and discover in the Hot and Hazy Update for Grounded. There’s also a new release trailer, which gives you a peek at some of the features you can expect.
Some of the highlights of the Hot and Hazy Update for Grounded include:
- Two all-new biomes and a full revamp of an existing biome
- Tons of new insects, and crafting recipes related to those insects
- Ways to upgrade player and party stats, as well as upgrade individual weapons and gear
- Improvements to the “new player” experience with additional tutorials
- Additional story content to discover and play through
- Much, much more
It’s a big(ger) world out there.
Obsidian Entertainment makes its exclusive debut on Xbox One and PC with Grounded, a unique survival experience that literally makes all of your problems much, much bigger. Join your friends as you’re shrunk down to the size of an ant and are forced to survive in a dangerous backyard.
A catalog of games
Xbox Game Pass Ultimate
All your gaming needs, in one subscription.
Is the Xbox Game Pass Ultimate the best value in all of gaming? It’s possible. Ultimate bundles your Xbox Live Gold subscription, an Xbox Game Pass subscription for both Xbox consoles and Windows PCs, and Xbox Cloud Gaming for on-the-go. Grounded is already featured, including the upcoming ‘Hot and Hazy Update.’
We may earn a commission for purchases using our links. Learn more.