Grounded is so far delivering on its promise of a new contente update every month, with the September content update dropping last week with a flurry of new features and more content for players invested in the Early Access and Game Preview to check out. Now a new update, patch 0.3.1 is available to hopefully resolve some of the known issues and bugs introduced in the recent content update. You can check out the changelog for the new patch update below, or see the change logs for all previous update.
The 0.3.1 patch update for Grounded includes:
- Fixed crash when placing grid-based buildings (Walls, Foundations, etc.)
- Improved reliability of friend search in the server browser
- Fixed issue with conversations not triggering properly
- Hedge area art polish
- Added impact VFX for Ice Cap mints and webbed door
- Web sacs wiggle when hit
- Made sticky webs easier to hit while webbed
- The teens will sometimes verbally express their excitement when using a zipline
- Fixed durability not randomizing between which armor piece gets deducted from when hit
- Fixed soldier ants red eyes not appearing when angry
- Removing “venom” from Orb Weaver loot
Items / equipment / resources
- Fixed issue with Dew Drops on Dew Collectors spawning on the floor
- Reverting the change, for now, to lock containers to one player at a time since it was causing containers to stay permanently locked occasionally
- Potential fix for duplicate arrows being displayed on bows for clients
- Disabling web screen effect that gets applied when players are caught in sticky webs
- Fix for screen effects getting stuck or not appearing for clients
It’s a big(ger) world out there.
Obsidian Entertainment makes its exclusive debut on Xbox One and PC with Grounded, a unique survival experience that literally makes all of your problems much, much bigger. Join your friends as you’re shrunk down to the size of an ant and are forced to survive in a dangerous backyard.