Nom : Geekbench
Version : 6.1
Date de publication : 7 juin 2023
Geekbench 6.1 features the following changes:
- Upgrade to Clang 16 Geekbench 6.1 is built with Clang 16 on all platforms. Geekbench 6.1 also improves the optimization switches used when building Geekbench.
- Increase workload gap Geekbench 6.1 increases the workload gap (the pause between workloads) from two seconds to five seconds. The increased workload gap minimizes thermal throttling and reduces run-to-run variability on newer smartphones such as the Samsung Galaxy S23.
- Introduce support for SVE instructions Geekbench 6.1 includes SVE implementations of several image processing and machine learning functions.
- Introduce support for AVX512-FP16 instructions Geekbench 6.1 includes AVX512-FP16 implementations of several image processing functions.
- Introduce support for fixed-point math Geekbench 6.1 introduces fixed-point implementations of several image processing functions. Geekbench uses fixed-point math to implement some image processing functions on systems without FP16 instructions.
- Improve Multi-Core Performance Geekbench 6.1 improves the multi-core implementations of the Background Blur and Horizon Detection workloads, especially on high-end desktop processors such as 12- and 16-core AMD Ryzens, AMD Threadrippers, and Intel Xeons.
Lien de téléchargement : Geekbench