Forza Horizon 4 launched a few months ago, and gamers are loving the open-world racing experience. The game features upgraded visuals and a shared world for an even more community-focused experience. The user feedback seems to be great, and the title has also garnered a lot of critical acclaim from numerous outlets. The game currently sits at a 92 on Metacritic from almost ninety reviews.
- The number of cars you can store in your garage has increased to 750.
- The number of designs you can store has increased to 500.
- The number of vinyl groups you can store has increased to 500.
- The number of tuning setups you can store has increased to 500.
- The number of photos you can store has increased to 150.
It’s great to see that the game is getting aggressive post-launch support even months after release. Hopefully this will continue into the future, or at least until the second expansion releases. We wonder what that’ll be. Let’s hope it’s as thrilling as Hot Wheels from Forza Horizon 3!
Do you play Forza Horizon 4? What features do you want to see in the future? Let us know.
This post may contain affiliate links. See our disclosure policy for more details.