Ever since the Epic Games Store launched all those months ago, it’s been making waves across the gaming industry. However, as is the case with any early launch, it was devoid of a number of features. Luckily, the team is working hard to deliver them to consumers. Today, the company detailed some of the changes they’ve already made to the Epic Games Store and some that are coming. You can take a look at them all below.
- A new storefront is live where you can see what games are trending, filter by genre, and more.
- You can now use the Epic Games Store within games if you’re purchasing microtransactions.
- The Epic Games Store has been optimized to handle higher volumes of traffic.
- The team is working on a wishlist feature.
- The library grid view will continue to get tweaked.
- OpenCritic will provide reviews on the Epic Games Store.
You can read about all of the features in great detail here. Do you use the Epic Games Store? Do you like the experience? Let us know.