Updated June 9, 2020: The Fleet Carriers expansion is now available on Xbox One, PC, and PlayStation 4.
Elite: Dangerous is an excellent space simulator that features a massive open galaxy and plenty of activities. It came out on Xbox One a few years ago and has since then received incredible post-launch support. Despite the fact that Frontier Developments has worked on titles like Jurassic World Evolution and others, Elite: Dangerous continues to get expansions and free content.
- A Fleet Carrier costs 5,000,000,000 credits for the base model, which includes a Commodity Market and a Tritium Depot.
- The ships are individually owned, and the owner can only have one Fleet Carrier at a time.
- The owner can manage docking permissions.
- A Fleet Carrier has 16 landing pads.
- The jump range is only 500 lightyears.
- Require Tritium as fuel to perform a jump.
- Fleet Carriers require regular maintenance, which incurs weekly costs.
- There are multiple ways to manage a Fleet Carrier to continue generating revenue or minimize services when you wish to reduce running costs.
Fleet Carriers seems like a massive step forward for the game, and we can’t wait to see what is has in store in a few days by playing the beta.