Destiny 2: Shadowkeep launches in October, and it adds a new region to explore. However, that’s not all that’s changing next month. Today, Bungie discussed some major tweaks to the Crucible multiplayer experience.
Not only is the gameplay, but it looks like even the menus are changing. You can read about the major changes below and visit Bungie’s website for even more details.
- Removed the Quickplay and Competitive nodes from the Director.
- If you’re looking for an experience like Quickplay, check out Classic Mix.
- Competitive is replaced by Survival which now awards Glory.
- Control is now its own playlist.
- Bungie is removing a few maps, but also introducing Widow’s Court, Twilight Gap, and Fragment.
- Changes to Heavy Ammo sharing.
- Changes to Abilities.
Destiny 2’s multiplayer offering still have some balancing concerns, so let’s hope that this update fixes them. However, only time will tell. I personally can’t wait to try out the new maps.
Xbox accessories you’ll love
Every one of these quality accessories is guaranteed to enhance your Xbox experience.
PowerA Enhanced Wired Controller for Xbox One ($20 at Amazon)
PowerA’s take on the Xbox One controller is an attractive pickup for budget-conscious gamers that nails all the basics.
Xbox One S vertical stand ($10 at Amazon)
Stand your console upright with this accessory.
We may earn a commission for purchases using our links. Learn more.