Today, publisher Paradox Interactive announced the “Sunset Harbor” expansion for Cities: Skylines on Xbox One, PC, and PlayStation 4. It’s coming on March 24, and the big focus this time is water.
Sunset Harbor, a new fishing, maritime, and transportation-themed expansion for the award-winning city-builder from Colossal Order, will launch on PC platforms, on Xbox One, and on PlayStation 4 simultaneously on March 26. The new expansion adds a wealth of content including fishing industries, intercity buses, passenger helicopters, water treatment plants, and much more.
The main features are listed below.
- Explore the new fishing industry with control overfishing boats at sea and fish farms.
- Water treatment plants are available that process wastewater for additional uses.
- Explore new bus systems for transporting your citizens.
- There’s a new passenger helicopter service you can try.
- There are five new maps where you can build your city.
- Transport hubs now connect all sorts of public transportation options now.
- You can now easily handle trash due to new facilities.
Cities: Skylines is available as part of Xbox Game Pass. You can play it as part of your $10-a-month subscription.
Best of the best
Xbox Game Pass and Xbox Live Gold in one