Microsoft Launcher Preview has a new update that makes it easier to organize your apps. The update allows you to add a third row within the launcher’s dock and organize apps into folders within the app drawer. The update also has a couple other features and fixes. The update is rolling out now to beta testers of Microsoft Launcher.
Here’s the complete changelog from Microsoft:
- Add up to 3 rows in Dock
- Organize your App Drawer with folders
- Double tap to lock screen
- Improved app search
- Fixed bugs and crashes
To organize your apps into folders within the app drawer, you can follow these steps:
- Open the app drawer by pressing the app drawer icon.
- Press and hold on an app that you’d like to be in a folder.
- Press Select.
- Tap other apps that you’d like to be in the same folder.
- Press the folder icon.
The update also brings the option to double tap the screen to lock it, improves app search, and fixes several bugs.