It is almost Black Friday, the largest shopping day in the United States, where retailers mark down all matter of products ahead of the holidays. Small businesses and major retailers alike are offering sales on tech devices and accessories, so we thought we’d round up some of the best HomeKit deals for those who are looking to expand their Apple smart home ecosystems.
Note: MacRumors is an affiliate partner with some of these retailers. When you click a link and make a purchase, we may receive a small payment, which helps us keep the site running.
- Nanoleaf Essentials Bulbs – $14 from Amazon, down from $20
- Nanoleaf Essentials Bulbs 3 pack – $37 from Amazon, down from $50
- Eve Light Strip – $60, down from $80
- Nanoleaf Shapes Hexagons – $150 from Amazon, down from $200
- Nanoleaf Shapes Triangles – $150 from Amazon, down from $200
- Nanoleaf Lines – $160 from Amazon, down from $200
- Nanoleaf Essentials Lightstrip – $35 from Amazon, down from $50
- Philips Hue 60W White and Color Ambiance Bulb 3 Pack – $90 from Amazon, down from $135
- Philips Hue White and Color Ambiance Starter Pack – $130 from Best Buy, down from $170
- Philips Hue Gradient Light Strip – Starting at $205 from Amazon, down from $250
Cameras and Doorbells
- Eve Cam – $120 from Amazon, down from $150
- Eve Outdoor Floodlight Camera – $210, down from $250
- Arlo Smart Video Doorbell – $80 from Best buy, down from $150
- Arlo Pro 4 Three Camera Bundle – $400 from Best Buy, down from $600
- Arlo Pro 4 Six Camera Bundle – $800 from Arlo website, down from $1050
- Arlo Ultra 2 Wireless Camera – $250 from Arlo website, down from $250
- Eufycam 2C Pro – $200 from Amazon, down from $320
- Wemo Smart Video Doorbell – $187.50 from Belkin, down from $250. Use Promo code BF22
- Netatmo Smart Video Doorbell – $209 from Netatmo website, down from $300
- Netatmo Smart Outdoor Camera – $185 from Netatmo website, down from $260
- Netatmo Smart Indoor Camera – $120 from Netatmo website, down from $200
Smart Plugs and Switches
Other HomeKit Products
For more Black Friday deals on Apple products ranging from Macs to iPhones to Apple Watches, make sure to check out our dedicated Black Friday roundup.
Retailers have been waiting longer and longer to reveal their specific plans for the week of Black Friday, now that the shopping event begins as early as October and most companies focus on “early Black Friday” deals first. Today, we’ve finally got more information from Walmart and all the official Black Friday discounts you can expect to shop this week.
Note: MacRumors is an affiliate partner …
Last week was jam-packed with early Black Friday deals, and now that the shopping holiday is right around the corner, we’re going back through all of the best sales you might have missed over the past week and updating as prices change and new deals arrive. As with all holiday shopping, there’s no guarantee that better prices won’t come around later in the season, but if you want to shop early,…
Following in the footsteps of Target and Walmart, Best Buy this week detailed its plans for the Black Friday shopping holiday and its schedule looks a lot like other retailers. In terms of sales, Best Buy has the expected list of TVs, appliances, video games, computers, streaming devices, and more.
Note: MacRumors is an affiliate partner with Best Buy. When you click a link and make a…
Although we’ve been tracking Black Friday deals for a few weeks now, the shopping holiday is officially kicking off this week and we’re highlighting the best sales for each of Apple’s product lines. In this article, you’ll find the best Black Friday sales on AirPods 2, AirPods 3, AirPods Pro, AirPods Pro 2, and AirPods Max.
Note: MacRumors is an affiliate partner with some of these vendors….
Apple plans to release iOS 16.2 in December, according to Bloomberg’s Mark Gurman and a report about the update enabling 5G support in India. The update remains in beta testing for now, with many new features and changes already uncovered.
iOS 16.2 introduces a number of new features, including Apple’s new whiteboard app Freeform, two new Lock Screen widgets for Sleep and Medications, the…
Apple’s Phil Schiller, responsible for Apple events and the App Store, has deactivated his Twitter account following recent developments on the platform. Schiller often used his account to promote new Apple products, services, software, and initiatives and interact with customers. As noted on Twitter by Bloomberg’s Mark Gurman, however, Schiller’s account no longer exists. The account had…
Earlier this year, Apple launched a feature allowing residents of participating U.S. states to add their driver’s license or state ID to the Wallet app on the iPhone and Apple Watch, providing a convenient and contactless way to display proof of identity or age.
As we wait for IDs in the Wallet app to expand to additional U.S. states, here is everything you need to know about how the feature …