Great audio experiences are a huge part of VR.
No matter what VR headset you are using, you want to make sure you have decent headphones. That full immersion experience, where your physical world is replaced by the virtual one, has a lot to do with hearing things from all around you. Knowing that when you turn your head you’ll see something coming from the direction you just heard it is a big deal, but if you can hear the real world as well it takes away from this experience.
Killer headphones are going to be a big deal with PlayStation VR, so here’s what you should be looking for if you’re planning an upgrade.
- The Ultimate Guide to PlayStation VR
- Choosing the right PlayStation 4 for you
- Best games for PlayStation VR
- How to watch porn on PlayStation VR
- Talk with other PSVR owners in the forums!